FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
To provide value-adding independent audit services to the Audit Committee, Group Office, senior management and the regulator on the company's capacity to manage risk and to provide reasonable assurance that the system of internal controls, as designed, is achieving its objectives. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Assist in the development of the annual risk-based IT audit plan by assessing the key risks at the Local Business Unit and inputs from Group Office.
- Plan, lead/support and execute IT audits within the organization in accordance with the annual audit plan approved by the Group and Local Audit Committee. Review and co-ordinate the work of the team members and ensure that the working papers, draft audit reports and other deliverables meet internal standards and assignments are completed within budgeted time.
- Build audit relationship with key IT Management via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes.
- Communicate the results of IT audits and other assignments via written reports and oral presentations and provide professional advice and insights in order to enable informed management decisions.
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management.
- Build relationship with senior leaders and work with them to contribute and address issues on risk exposures and controls.
- Liaise with external auditors and regulatory inspectors on IT audit related matters.
- Whenever required and at Group Internal Audit's request, to undertake IT audit assignments outside Singapore.
- University graduate in IT or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of IT audit or other relevant experience (e.g. IT risk/security management or information security tools implementation experience), preferably with regional experience.
- Certificate holder of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) with good understanding in IT controls and risks.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure, Cybersecurity, application control, system development process and/or business continuity management.
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud Computing is an advantage.
- Superior knowledge of audit methodologies and audit-related application.
- Hands on experience in audit planning and control requirements.
- Proven governance and control philosophy.
- Hands on experience in data analytics tools, scripting as well as all data analysis and visualization functions would be an advantage.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.