At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
To oversee TD Operations Team in assisting Agency and AIAFA channels for Onboarding process (including AIAFA's CIS lodgment process), conducting and reviewing agent's fit and proper (including agent's academic qualifications, agent's non-FA business interests etc.), termination process, agency movement process, Credit Control Process, Annual Fit & Proper process, Agency Shares Purchase Plan, and providing data and reports. WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- Oversee Onboarding Process
- a. Review FSC application for approval before signing FSC contract.
- b. Review Representative Notification Framework (RNF) application to the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- c. Liaise with Agency, Director of Agency and Compliance for RNF applications that need to be performing a due diligence.
- d. Perform Annual Code of Best Practice declaration for All Agency Leaders and monitor for Leaders who have not submitted their declaration.
- e. Review FC application for Collection Investment Scheme (CIS) activities for AIAFA.
- f. Review and update Standard Operating Procedure for Onboarding in compliance with new policies from Agency and/or from MAS.
- Oversee Termination Process
- Supervise a staff who handle termination process and ensure that termination process of agents is updated in system and in MAS within the timeline of 1 working day. Review the termination process and enhance it if necessary and update the SOP.
- Oversee Agency Movement Process
- Supervise a staff who handle agency movement process and ensure that promotion, demotion, and transfer of agents are updated in system within the timeline. Review the agency movement process and enhance it if necessary and update the SOP.
- Oversee Credit Control Process
- Supervise a staff who handle Credit Control Process and ensure that the process is processed within the timeline. Review and enhance the Credit Control process and update the SOP as necessary.
- Oversee Annual Fit & Proper
- Supervise the annual fit & proper project. Review and enhance the process and update the SOP as necessary. Review, assess and conclude each year's annual fit and proper exercise.
- Conduct assessment and review of agent' fit and proper in the following areas:
- Assess Agent's non-FA business interests and non-FA activities. Issue and track warning letters to agents for late submission of agent's personal particulars Provide 2nd review on Agent's academic qualifications.
- Supporting Agency in Agency Share Purchase Plan
- a. Providing yearly production data to Agency for determining agent's eligibility in the ASPP program.
- b. Administering the registration of participants, monthly contribution, and change of information in ASPP system.
- Oversee Operations Team's Staffs in day-to-day operations Supervising and supporting Operations Team in the above processes. Review, enhance and update standard operating procedure in the Operations Team.
- Review existing process controls to ensure audit issues are addressed and the business needs are supported.
- Experience managing a team of 7-11
- Minimum 8 years in a similar role with good knowledge in agency operations, recruitment and management
- Familiar in handling large data preferably using Macro VBA
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.