A leading asset management firm is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their APAC team in Singapore, managing one team member.
Reporting to the Regional CFO and the Global Head of Tax, the successful incumbent will be the primary point of contact for Tax for the Asia Pacific region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations with a key focus on corporate tax, indirect tax, tax with-holding and transfer pricing
- Tax calculations and filing process
- Provide tax advisory support and work with external parties where applicable
- Working closely with Finance and Tax colleagues in the wider organization
- Participate in projects and business initiatives
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Tax, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in financial services regional tax, both in-house and external
- Solid working knowledge and experience in Asia Pacific countries
- Work experience (in-house) in asset management is advantageous
- Strong relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
*Please note that only Singaporeans/PRs are considered at this point in time*
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.