The Equities Operations team is part of the wider global Corporate Operations Group and supports the Equities trading business in Macquarie Capital. Our team is responsible for handling post-trade life cycle controls for equities trading in global markets including trade allocation, booking, settlement, funding, reconciliation, and client management.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You'll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes. What role will you play?
You will work closely with internal stakeholders from our operations groups both regionally and globally and with Finance and the Front Office, as well as external stakeholders including clients, custodian banks, exchanges, auditors, regulators and vendors, acting as a representative of Macquarie and Equity Operations. You will manage timely funding and settlement for Asia equities trades in support of Macquarie Capital and its clients and provide subject matter expertise support for both Equities and Warrant products. What you offer
- Minimum 10 years experience working in an equities broker dealer in an operations management or leadership role
- Product and process expertise in equities middle office, settlement and cash management
- Direct experience managing an exchange clearing member and experience managing institutional client flows
- Knowledge of post trade equities operations and extensive experience in Asian markets with at minimum one of the ASEAN markets
- Direct experience in a broker dealer and/or clearing participant model capacity
- Strong understanding of control and risk frameworks within banking operations and how they apply to post trade equities processing
- Ability to drive and manage change and transformation programs, identify solutions which achieve successful outcomes,
- Experience leading and managing teams and supporting staff development.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us. If you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie, we encourage you to apply. Benefits
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
About the Corporate Operations Group
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing.
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.