- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Senior Network Support Engineer
Senior Network Support EngineerResponsibilities :
- Provide Level 2/3 Technical Support for the Bank's Global Network Infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting across all network or security technologies.
- Provide network and security fault investigation, troubleshooting, resolution, recovery and in depth technical root cause analysis.
- Update all services stakeholders on the recovery status and progress.
- Minimum supervision and able to lead team for services recovery.
- Proven ability to operate under pressure and meet challenging timelines on services recovery.
- Able to work with cross platform teams to isolate and recover services.
- Willingness and demonstrate capability to learn, assimilate, and act upon large amounts of information rapidly.
- Positive attitude towards services recovery.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to do shift.
- Practical knowledge & hands-on experiences in implementing and troubleshoot complex network or security related components, including Routers, Nexus Switches, Wireless Controller, Network Access Control, IDS, IPS, BGP, OSPF, VPN, Firewalls, Proxy, DNS, GTM and LTM.
- Practical knowledge in troubleshooting Internet Banking, Swift, NETS, ATM and Payment Gateways from a network and security perspective is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience, with 2 years in supporting banking environment as a Level 3 position
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) required.
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) preferred.
- Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is preferred.