Our client is a heavily backed, exciting start-up in the FinTech space, and has planned for new headcount of 100-200 employees in Singapore in the next 2-3 years. This is a newly created role to lead in the setup of the Singapore Office.
Senior Office Manager
This is a great opportunity to be a one of the pioneer member for the newly setup Singapore Office, in the FinTech space. If you like working with senior business leaders whilst remaining hands-on and rolling your sleeves up, this offers a great chance for impact internationally.:
- Strategizing, developing, reviewing and improving administrative systems and procedures.
- Coordinate day-to-day administrative functions with internal departments and third-party service providers (e.g. new office leasing)
- Manage project planning sessions, coordinate communications and resources.
- Work together with various departments in developing and enforcing budgets and monitoring key performance indicators, analyzing data and preparing reports.
- Provide secretarial support to senior management where necessary
- Significant experience (10+ years) in relevant senior level administrative / project management experience.
- Experience gained in Fintech / Finance / IT related industry would be highly advantageous
- The ability to converse in spoken and written Chinese is preferred for candidates as they will need to support and communicate with the China based teams
Please send your resume, in WORD format only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.