Support and process Remittance, Cheque Clearing, GIRO and back-up for treasury transactions.
- Process remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO transactions.
- Check, reconcile all incoming/outgoing applications for remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO transaction to ensure processing completeness and accounted for at the end of day.
- Follow through all the transactions end to end and act as a single point of contact for customers.
- Investigate and follow up on unreconciled transactions and failed trades.
- Prepare monthly statistics reports, MAS and HK Head Office reports.
- Back-up for treasury transactions such as FX and MM.
- Minimum “A” level or Diploma qualification from a recognized institution
- At least 2-6 years of remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO experience
- Familiar with SWIFT
- Prior experience with treasury settlement operations and treasury system will be an advantage