You will be one of the pioneer members to join the Bank's Financial Management Department, focusing on MAS projects, MAS reporting, review analytical analysis of regulatoryreports, etc. Ideally, you are a Degree holder with at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably with working experience in banking and financial services industry, experience in working with accounting and regulatory reporting.
- Responsible for the daily smooth running of regulatory reporting section to ensure compliance with the Banking Act, MAS regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Review daily MAS regulatory reports (e.g.: AMR, MCB, ACU Limit, Liquidity Coverage Ratio, and etc.) to monitor branch compliance to MAS Notices/requirement.
- Investigate and report to Management on irregularities/potential compliance ratio breach and Co-ordinate with Business/Treasury department to resolve relevant issues in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Review all regulatory report prepared by subordinate (e.g.: MAS610, MAS649, Survey of Services and etc.) for submission to MAS and Singapore Statistics Board. Ensure the accurate and quality of the reports, suggest/implement enhancement within process for improvement and efficiency purpose.
- Review and understand MAS’s regulation on definitions and context of the reports to ensure definitions and context are met within reports.
- Ensure all reports are submitted within required time frame.
- Liaise with business department/officers-in-charge on reporting/data quality issues provide suggestions continuous system/process enhancement and additional internal control to improve data quality.
- Liaise with other departments in providing regulatory compliance related information and guidance to meet the desired purpose.
- Review analytical analysis of regulatory reports.
- Interpret/analyze impact on new/revised MAS notices or regulation.
- Handling ad hoc/regulatory reports queries from MAS.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors. Prepare the branch's statutory annual report and review relevant supporting documents/reconciliation information provided to external auditors.
- Review/update regulatory reporting team's compliance matrix and internal procedures manual.
- Assist to plan, develop and implement accounting process under International Accounting Standard, Head Office Accounting Guidelines, statutory requirement, Internal Accounting Polices and Work Procedures.
- Carry out various ad hoc projects and request from MAS, Head Office, Management and other departments.
- A recognized University Degree, preferably in, Accounting, Finance, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, IT or programing related fields.
- More than 5 years relevant experience, preferably with working experience in banking and financial services industry, experience in working with accounting and regulatory reporting.
- Self-driven, a team player, good coordination and IT skills are preferred.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem solving skill, proficiency in the use of MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint /Access.
- Proficiency in Chinese would be an added advantage as incumbent is required to understand Chinese documents from Head Office
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)