The Bank is seeking a highly motivated Senior Operations Analyst to join their Trade Operations team. The role will primarily support our Capital Markets products including Fixed income, Money Market, Funding, Foreign Exchange and Derivatives businesses. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of trade lifecycle management and a proven track record in providing high-quality operational support.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and timely booking of trades, as well as resolving exception items in a timely manner
- Manage the trade lifecycle management process, including confirmation, settlement, and post-settlement monitoring
- Respond to internal and external queries with efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitor service and control standards against overall business and department objectives
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and assist in the development of business requirements and project testing for new initiatives and projects
- Provide guidance and training for team members to assist them in meeting challenges, department objectives, and achieve full potential
- Contribute to the development of the business plan and operationalize the plan to deliver on assigned service or functionality
- Closely monitor team workflows, plan and coordinate the activities for the function/products, and resolve operational issues.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Fixed Income and other Capital Markets products, as well as trade lifecycle events
- At least 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree (ideally in accounting/banking/finance/economics)
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the initiative to follow up on items or determine appropriate steps for timely resolution
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and provide coverage to different desks
- Attention to detail and high personal standards for accuracy and quality of work produced
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with complex spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of Swift would be beneficial
- Ability to work early hours to cover markets such as Australia, New Zealand, and Japan (when required)
- Ability to work on Singapore Public Holidays
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932