Seeking for experienced Senior Operations Executive to be part of the Operations team.
Entrenched within their specialized markets, this company seeks to exceptionally push their own boundaries. Currently, they are currently seeking for experienced Senior Operations Executive to be part of the Operations team.
- Handle and manage the whole Operations process (Iron Ore)
- Review contractual terms
- Ensure execution of Contracts
- Ensure timely shipping tracking/delivery
- Ensure Letter of Credit (LC)/Standby Letts of Credit (SBLC) are timely processed/applied
- Negotiate with Banks (where relevant)
- Handle shipping documentations
- Resolve any issues from the operations processes
- Work closely with Traders, Treasury, Trade Finance, Finance and other relevant departments
- Degree in International Finance/International Shipping/Business Studies/Finance/Banking/Economics/Commerce or any other relevant education
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on Operations experience in the Commodities industry (Iron Ore)
- Think of the box, solutions-oriented, able to multi-task, efficient, has good interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305