Senior Product Manager - Multiple roles
- 120,000 - 135,000 p.d + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7496
- 12 Jan 19
Our client, a fast-growing B2B start-up with headquarters in Singapore and presence across Toronto and Manila is expanding into the APAC market. A very exciting opportunity for 3 Product Managers to join an established team working across design, engineering and data to own the planning, road map and execution of new features and improvements across both mobile and web platforms.
The Senior Product Manager reports to the Director of Product with a cross functional team set-up across design, data, engineering and product.
As the Core product lead you will managed the entire product lifecycle for improvements to existing platform from inception, to launch, to maintenance.
- Drive product vision and roadmaps of the entire platform through iterations of product strategy, and clear definition of metrics and KPIs
- Strategise and define unique competitive advantage of the platform’s product
- Develop and execute product roadmaps to ensure processes and structure are delivered consistently to maximise client value
- Ability to come up with new technical changes to product by working closely with the engineering team to manipulate the technology creation to enable further growth to a wider client base.
- Maintain and promote a culture of experimentation, data-driven development and cross-functional collaboration with design, product and engineering to enhance product growth
- Lead a team of product managers, engineers and UX designers to hit to demands for delivery
- Lead the Core Team of engineers and designers to maintain and improve the entire core product
- Heavily involved in in Engineering & Product hiring
What you should have
- 4 years + of Product Management experience
- Strong exposure in shaping and delivering customer-centric web and mobile products
- Domain experience within B2B eCommerce
- Proven experience in handling the end-to-end product management lifecycle
- Deep understanding of how design, technology and business intertwin
- Experienced technologist with a background in software engineering
For more information, please reach out to Sharna Barrett email@example.com