Our client is a FinTech Unicorn in APAC and we are currently looking for Senior Core Banking Product Manager/Director Professionals as part of their rapid expansion plans in Southeast Asia. This role is an excellent opportunity for a senior Product Management candidate to lead the evolution of their core banking platform as we integrate with, and ensure cross-functional delivery on key milestones related to their open finance goals.
- Leading and defining the product vision, and being responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for their products.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications, possess an intimate knowledge of the end-to-end flow and how it integrates with the firm's ecosystem.
- Provide SME level of expertise and ownership on Core Banking Platform.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- At least 5-10 years of working experience as a Product Manager in digital financial start-ups, financial services companies or core banking platforms.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, particularly in Agile environments.
- Candidates who have experience working with existing Core banking platforms (ex. Mambu, Thought Machine, Finastra etc..) would be a plus.
- Familiarity with technical architecture such as the use of APIs, cloud services, SaaS, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)