S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Senior Product Specialist, APAC Fixed Income The Team:
Evaluated Bond service covers all major countries and currencies throughout Europe and North America and is expanding aggressively in the Asia Pacific markets. Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality of market data that can be used to support multiple business processes. Our next generation evaluation models provide unparalleled transparency to the marketplace. The Impact:
This position will be for someone with a good understanding of how fixed income instruments are priced with special focus on corporate, government bonds and ABS. The successful candidate will be expected to perform pricing operations, analytics and become a credit product specialist in the designated area. Operational tasks such as data delivery, customer support, and client relationships will also be part of this role. SQL and VBA programming is also required to help develop and further enhance existing excel based tool kits. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Responsible for accurately pricing various sectors of the APAC fixed income market using proprietary models
- Perform credit spread analysis and dealers quote research
- Analyze primary and secondary markets
- Maintain existing pricing models as well as increase sector coverage
- Assist and support all bond pricing/fixed income related projects
- Manage client challenges and general customer support
S&P Global Grade
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics
- 4-6 years' related experience and solid understanding of fixed income instruments, structured finance and loans
- Ability to engage and present to clients of all levels of seniority
- Ability to monitor macro and micro credit events and apply to daily workflow
- Strong analytical and programming skills in VBA and SQL is essential
- Excellent attention to details in writing and programming
- Japanese and Chinese skills are desirable but not essential
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 9 The Location:
Singapore About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
#LI-CC2 Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.