- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Project Manager-Cyber Security
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Project Manager-Cyber SecurityAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "Technology Services" .
The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
As part of the Security Transformation activities within SCB, a new Network Security Service is being created. This requires a highly skilled and experienced Cyber and Network Security leader to build the new team and capability improve Bank's network security posture in order protect the Bank from complex cyber threats.
- Business Delivery of the relevant ITO project
- Work closely with ITO and Front Office Stakeholders to ensure that requirements are in line with the bank's strategy
- Engage with third-party vendors as appropriate for the project
- Represent ITO across the Bank at key cross functional projects
- Own and manage the project plan, financials, projections, issue/dependency tracking, resourcing and timescales for the Project
- Advocate delivery excellence, minimising delivery risk
- Follow the bank's project methodology and drive enhancements to it where appropriate
- Build relationships with key stakeholders: Business, Fellow Change leaders inside and outside of ITO and Front Office
- Timely and clear communications to the stakeholder community
- Manage projects in line with ePMO standards. Ensuring Clarity is up to date including Project static, RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked and reported to the appropriate governance bodies
- Ensuring that all submissions to committees and working groups (PED, Red Packs, Closure Reports, Benefit Reports, Progress Reports, etc.) are of the right quality and are timely
- Implementing project closure procedure
- Review, control and report on financial status of the individual components and overall workstream as per the bank's standards and workstream governance
- Ensure measures - as per the bank's standards, are in place and workstream governance - for benefits tracking are implemented end-to-end
Our Ideal Candidate
- Significant experience in delivering major regulatory programs in the Banking industry, including accountability for IT solution delivery
- Stakeholder management experience working with senior level stakeholders to deliver change
- Proven experience with co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Rigorous approach to management of project delivery methodology
- Proven skills in co-ordination, staff management and leadership working with vendors and internal teams
- Leadership skills to coach, co-ordinate and grow a successful delivery team
- Strong product knowledge of financial markets instruments and balance sheet products.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.