- Jun 06, 2022
- S$10-14k pm
The client is a Global Asset Manager who are embarking on a strategic group wide transformation across the APAC region. They are hiring for a Senior Project Manager to be based in Singapore. Key Responsibilities:
- Ownership and project management of individual change projects. These may often be complex projects spanning multiple functions and departments and covering a broad range of business initiatives.
- As a senior manager, we expect the candidate to be able to work with stakeholders in an independent manner on activities as highlighted below. We also expect the candidate to acquire sufficient domain knowledge to problem-solve with stakeholders within the projects/ initiatives
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to identify, analyse and document project requirements and structure work accordingly. Manage stakeholders and decision-makers to ensure that we have smooth syndication and decision-making
- Identify, communicate, and manage risks and issues that may impact the successful delivery of projects
- Coordinate with global change teams as necessary on global initiatives
- Provision of timely, clear, and accurate reporting for key stakeholders and interested parties
- Strong project management skills gained in a change management environment as demonstrated by ability to manage projects with senior stakeholders and influence decisions and outcomes
- Strong analysis, communication, and problem-solving experience within an asset management environment as demonstrated through proactive identification of issues and definition of solutions or requirements. Proven experience of leading projects/ initiatives from initiation through to closure with benefits qualified/ quantified
- Ability to identify project benefits, and associated risks/ issues
- Ability to challenge and question key stakeholders
- Ability to deal successfully with ambiguity and draw out the issues to be addressed
Only candidates based in Singapore will be considered.
Please apply via the link above or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1437484