Senior Project Manager, IT - Agency
To manage (i) the application & vendor of CFE Campus (ii) application OPMS (orphan policy management system) to deliver enhancements, support business-as-usual operations and new initiative drives. The Job
- To project manage the CFE Campus system & OPMS application to ensure systems meet business SLAs and new project implementation dates.
- Ensure project works are completed on time, on budget and to specification and quality requirements.
- To ensure all audit issues and project risks are managed to meet resolution deadlines.
- To motivate, engage and develop each member of the Development Centre team capacity to his/her optimum.
- To embrace and inculcate the IT department's set of vision, mission, values.
- Possess ability to manage various interested parties such as stakeholder, subject matter expert, third party vendor, contractor and business user.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.