Senior Project Manager, IT - Digital Franchise Platform
You will be involved in Digitize Projects as a Business analyst throughout the entire life-cycle of the conceptualization and implementation. You will have experience in managing Projects in Marketing Technologies or Customer data platforms, ideally role gained in a regulated industry. The Job
- A PMP certified Project Manager with over 15 years of IT experience and 10+ years of Project management experience.
- Experience with and understanding of implementation of point of sales and application for channels and intermediaries. Prior experience in such application would be a plus.
- Appreciation of web/mobile application technologies and complexity of such applications.
- Assist the Portfolio Director in the planning and achievement of the strategic roadmap of the Portfolio.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project. Possess strong vendor management skills.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Where required, negotiate with other project managers, department managers/ teams for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals or work with and ensure that the regional project manager's estimates are reasonable.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary, ensure all the appropriate and necessary country elements are incorporated into approval papers. Compliance with all GE IT governance & policies and Group Governance Policies in procurement.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Provide status reports from the various delivery teams, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas as required for various reporting as well as when the Project Manager decides updates are necessary and to ensure the contents are suitably crafted for the intended audience and recipients.
- In certain circumstances, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing special research, initiatives or due diligence assignments.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.