Our client is one of the top systematic trading firms, and we are hiring an experienced Python/C# Developer to be based in the Singapore office. This role is a great opportunity for developers to build out the APAC's risk systems, and work closely with the global team to support the trading and research teams. Our ideal developer for this role should have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in Python/ C# or React and SQL
- Developing, maintaining, and implementing the data models to ensure data access
- Handle data ingestion from trading and market data systems and support the infrastructure of the trading systems
- Building analytical tooling for the risk management and trading systems
- Hands-on experience and solid in React/React.Js or C# or Python
- Experience with SQL
- Strong passion for the financial industry/trading environment
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
This is an exciting opportunity for developers looking to be an integral part of the team with the autonomy to build out the trading systems regionally and work closely with global stakeholders.
We invite all experienced developers who are keen to join this leading financial service to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)