Endowus is Asia's leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow. The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here . We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission. Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore's Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management's Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore's Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). About this team
The QA Engineering Team ensures the quality of Endowus systems and digital products with our quality assurance mindsets and techniques. We aim to provide the best experience to our customers with our strength in quality assurance.
We are a full range of QA expertise team that guard the quality of both frontend (web, mobile) backend systems and platforms with high standards of engineering & operational excellence. About this role; responsibilities & ownership
Requirements & qualifications
- We are looking for a motivated and capable Senior QA Analyst to join our team in Singapore, to work with our local team as well as remote members
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams in order to provide timely and meaningful feedback regarding testability and usability
- Plan and create various testing documents such as test plans and test cases based on requirements
- Estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Investigate and create bug reports
- Perform thorough regression testing whenever is needed
- Work in agile environment and closely collaborate with different teams in the company, participating in the development processes
Nice to haves
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science / Maths or similar from a leading University
- An experienced Senior QA Analyst with 5-10 years of testing experience for Web and Mobile applications across different platforms (iOS, Android) and various Web Browsers
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, methods and processes
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies and applications
- Experience in API and Microservices testing
- Be strong in Functional testing and Usability testing
- Good understanding of infrastructure (e.g. databases, message queues, containers)
- Strong product sense and be empathetic to customers' experiences of using the product
- Self-driven, has a strong sense of ownership and able to work and learn independently
- Comfortable with numbers and motivated by steep learning curves
- Basic knowledge of finance and trading
- Experience or motivation in developing automation for web and mobile application using Selenium/Cypress.io or Appium
- Experience in Load testing, Stress testing and Security testing
Benefits & perks
- We are open to hiring remotely in Asia time zones.
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *