To provide oversight to the various regulatory change implementation that will take place through the course of 2021 and 2022, dealing with new and amended regulations from the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The individual in the role will be responsible for leading and overseeing that responsible persons in charge of implementing the regulatgory change are meeting timelines for UAT and go-live.
Major accountabilities of position:
- Scope Definition and Management: Assess the prevailing environment, scope and define the change to ensure outcomes and expected change benefits are clearly articulated and that agreed work is aligned to the overall project/initiative.
- Change Management: Develop and manage the change plan to deliver the agreed capabilities and realise the business benefits within agreed scope, time and budget.
- Delivery: Deliver change in line with the operating model. Experience of managing change in agile project environments is sought in addition to the more traditional waterfall methodology.
- Stakeholder Management: Develop and manage stakeholder expectations and engagement including definition of roles and responsibilities as they relate to the change; ensure they remain engaged and committed throughout the change.
- Change Readiness: Ensure line(s) of business is ready, willing and able to adopt and embed the change - identify, monitor and report on issues and/or problems associated with the change including challenging and influencing project team members and stakeholders as required to enable the successful achievement of change deliverables and benefits.
- Risk Management: Ensure change related risk (people, operations, organisational) is within desired levels and that risks are managed according to agreed risk frameworks by managing and leading the identification of risks; highlight impacts associated with the change, development of mitigation plans with associated costs and benefits; facilitate informed discussions about the change related risks to more senior change and project practitioners and stakeholders.
- Reporting: Regular status reporting as it relates to the change program/initiative including budgets, progress, risks and resourcing.
- Portfolio Management: Manage a portfolio of change initiatives, providing advice to Project Managers such as scope, change impact, resourcing and scheduling; acts as an interface between the project, the business, and other projects to ensure proposed changes will integrate seamlessly and are scheduled optimally.
- At all times, demonstrate behaviours in accordance with the desired culture and consistent with our corporate values
- Leading Change
Accountability: Taking action to ensure obligations are met; holding self and others accountable for behaviours and outcomes
Collaboration: Working with others to achieve shared goals, sharing knowledge and experience with others to achieve objectives
Analysis & Problem Solving: Analyse situations or issues, considering all options prior to recommending and implementing a solution
Stakeholder Management: Achieve outcomes by identifying and building effective stakeholder relationships
Planning & Organising: Develop, plan and organise, adjusting activities to achieve outcomes
Influencing & Negotiating: Positively influence and negotiate with others, creating acceptance and support for ideas and concepts
Communicates Effectively: Clearly present ideas and information to others, both written and orally.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 15 years’ experience in banking, with experience in regulatory interpretation and managing the implementation of changes in laws and regulations
- A strong track record of change experience with at least 3 years demonstrable experience in managing complex change initiatives
- Compliance experience in managing regulations
- Ability to understand end-to-end process change
- Proven capability in people management;
- Experience in a business-related role.