The Role Responsibilities
The purpose of the role is to
Implementation and oversight of the below individual responsibilities:
- Maximize new business/acquisition/referral opportunities and deepening existing customer relationships to the specified service standards for the Priority Clients segment.
- To conduct a professional, consultative financial analysis and profiling session with customers to meet their financial needs/objectives.
- To foster and deepen customer relationships by providing regular market information updates and trend analysis on local and international financial products.
- In consultation with the PB team manager/ branch manager/ PTL, draw up monthly plans for achieving/exceeding sales targets to meet new business and customer acquisition goals.
- To participate in marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition.
- To source and call on individual prospects.
- To provide quality, efficient after-sales services.
- To manage anti-attrition and retention of clients.
- To organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
- To solicit referrals from other parts of SCB e.g., RMs from C&I, staff, etc.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
- To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Agreed individual sales target
- Agreed service standards to customers
- Operation control and sales compliance
About Standard Chartered
- Client Acquisition Experience
- Account Management (of HNW Individuals) Experience
- Understands the core concepts, principles, processes or procedures of Wealth Management and Banking
- Experience in Managing North Asia Market
- Good understanding and command of Mandarin as the incumbent will be supporting Chinese market
- 3 years of experience applying this in typical situations on the job
- Technical knowledge and expertise in consumer banking products (i.e., Treasury, Equities, Funds, Insurance, etc.)
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers