- Responsible on creation and maintenance of customer reference data which include confirmation preference, SSI, customer account and etc.
- Setup and maintenance of non-client general reference data including nostro accounts, bank SSI, holiday tables, pricing and etc
- Liaising and partnering with requestors / business partners/counterparty and resolve any queries promptly and professionally.
- Use pre-defined excel and macro functions to organize, analyze, convert and create reference data.
- To maintain high accuracy level in tasks processed
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify and help to resolve data quality issues and/or work-flow inefficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity.
- Engage in system enhancement development project and UAT.
- Proactively resolve open issues and escalations, keeping management in the loop
- Ensure processes are performed as per SOP and raised if there is any deviation.
- Data analysis / research and remediation function as per requirements.
- Maintain and produce MIS report as required
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations in regional and global teams
- Bachelor ' s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 year experience in a similar position in the banking and financial industry.
- Good understanding of the banking operational processes such as account onboarding and client static data maintenance.
- Good understanding of the end-to-end transaction cycle for FX products including experience of FX processing, SWIFT, and payment orders & messaging
- Self-starter with proactive attitude and the ability to multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge to Excel and VBA macro knowledge will be considered favorably
- Good organizational, communication and strong inter-personal skills
- Results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.