A US Based MNC is looking out for a Senior Revenue Analyst for the Revenue Accounting team.
Your new role
Be part of their global revenue accounting team.
- Perform deal and contract reviews to ensure adherence with revenue recognition principles
- Perform account analysis and reconciliations for revenue and deferred revenue related accounts on a worldwide/regional basis
- Prepare journal entries for revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivable related accounts on a worldwide basis
- Work closely with international locations as needed to obtain information necessary to analyze deals and reconcile accounts
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly audit schedules and prepare periodic reports to support internal and external reporting requirements
- Implement and document processes and procedures as required including Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Support and participate on company wide projects for revenue accounting as well as order to cash cycles
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years of Experience in revenue accounting/audit/financial analysis
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to IFRS 15 and US GAAP
- Exposure to Power BI
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Amir at Hays on +65 6303 0726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1984348 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D