-Provide regional support for daily operation, month end closing and year end closing and respond to user queries and requests on HCM related.
- Participate in the monitoring and support of Period End Close of SAP system functions
- Support Regional Technical Support Resources in their awareness and understanding of current system and business process environment
- Provide technical leadership in SAP modules and related change/ enhancement requests, in managing and review the applications design, development & testing.
- Ensure the team works according to agreed procedures and process. Share Functional (Technical) and business knowledge and leading the internal team by example.
- Investigate, scrutinize and recommend solutions to improve business processes, procedures and structures.
- Manage Service Request and Incidents for assigned area, ensure prompt response to user support requests, with cases to be logged via Helpdesk Tools and managed within the agreed SLA.
- Participant and project manager / IT Lead for projects with manageable risks and resource requirements applying project management fundamentals
- Hands-on configuration and gathering of business requirements.
- Create detailed functional and technical analysis & designs, perform unit testing and SIT, conduct UAT, regression test and release to production system.
- Ensure standards are adhered to development, source control, testing methodology, and internal procedures
- Maintain accurate documentation and design of application configurations, setup, technical and operating procedures
- Uses best practices, compliance and security standards with knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve current solutions
- Work in a global environment to deploy global application projects to regions
- Strong HR process and functional knowledge in SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 (or S/4 Hana) - HCM and Payroll with some integration knowledge with FICO and Project System and Timesheet areas.
- Experience in supporting SAP HR for ASEAN countries.
- Certification in SAP Success factor, PMP and ITIL version 3 and above is preferred.
- Min. 4 years' experience in solution implementation and rollout, with at least 3 end-to-end project cycles involvement in a functional team lead position.
- Good Exposure to Payroll support (monthly and annual) procedures.
- Experience in developing of SAP ABAP queries and Configuration Changes
- Self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization.
- Able to converse fluently in English and Mandarin.
- Strong leadership, ownership and personal drive to solve problems. Team player and able to guide and influence to achieve end goals
- Project management experience and able to structure and scope a project and to manage a project through to completion.
- Ability to think strategically and at the same time be operationally hands-on when the circumstances desire