At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
Responsible for modernizing the way digital applications and services (data, API, microservice) are developed for AIASG. Employ DevSecOps principles and 'shift-left' technologies in creating solutions in areas like continuous integration and deployment, data security engineering as well as applications/database security, observability, testing and release. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH | YOU WILL HAVE:
- Assist in the management and deployment of security products on endpoints, servers, and virtual desktops for AIASG
- Ensure that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems, and networks
- Support Data Security Engineering in managing the delivery of data security services and management of the overall data security project portfolio which includes the design and transition of new data security services
- Managing third party vendors, processes and risks associated with the data security suite of products deployed in the environment for AIASG
- Develop and maintain data security playbooks and other detection/response related data security control gaps to ensure compliant to the MAS regulations on DLP
- Continuously assess and understand the attack surface and exposure in relation to leakage of company's sensitive information or PII data
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and identify requirements for new capabilities
- Work with internal technology teams and engineers in technical troubleshooting and forums
- Identify information and logs to monitor, then design and engineering the process for gathering that information, promotes best practices and design patterns
- End to End data security management and solution engineering for agency applications
- Available to respond to any requests and assist with troubleshooting activities along with proper documentation
- Support and review the API Security and Web Services, Microservices security design and end to end management
- Uplift Data Security process, controls and maturity level for Data Security
- Support for the Cyber Security score in the annual MAS CRAFT report
- University bachelor's degree of computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degrees
- Information Systems Security professional certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Data Security product certifications will be favorable although not mandatory (e.g. CDPSE)
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in cybersecurity related scope of work, with 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in Data Security processes and cloud security technologies
- Strong knowledge in security solution at various levels - application, infrastructure, network, data etc.
- Knowledgeable with the variety of Data Security technologies and familiar with the industry trends and best practices
- Knowledgeable with cloud technologies (eg. AWS, Azure, M365, GCP) in relation to Data security and API security
- Advanced knowledge of security controls, audits, and configurations related to: Windows, Linux, macOS, SQL MI, Postgres, ODS, Mongodb
- Sound knowledge of Cloud environment and Cloud security, Cyber Monitoring, Threat Hunting, and Cyber Threat Intelligence
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.