Senior Solution Architect
Role: Senior Solution Architect Geographical Coverage: Singapore Base Location: Singapore Summary of Role
APAC Market Delivery Unit (MDU) is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to define technology solutions for its client needs with specific focus on Singapore Public Sector. Role Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Lead & deliver multi-service line (apps, Infra and security) projects as a solution architect
- Understands client's requirements, current IT infrastructure, application framework, business opportunities and vision to guide the architecture; owns the architecture and work with Business Analysts and Development Project Managers during project implementation.
- Should have knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- Ability to define architecture, define solution components including products/ frameworks needed
- Understanding client requirements and delivering appropriate solutions. Expected to maintain industry knowledge of software and hardware products / services and trends in order to select the best solutions to meet business requirements.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods and tools;
- Implements all applicable IT architecture principles, standards and guidelines in the integration, application, data, infrastructure, solutions, security and technology domains.
- Participate in proposals, as needed, by putting together solutions across Application & Infrastructure, supporting write-up, diagrams, responses, etc.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in IT with 8-10 years Singapore Public Sector specific experience
- Experience in delivering Systems Integration (SI) projects
- Ability to stitch solutions across multi-service lines & working with service line architects. These include but not limited to Application Development, Portals, Enterprise Apps (BPM, CRM etc), Data & Analytics and Infra & Security.
- A proven track record in demonstrating client facing consulting skills and experience in relevant technologies and in large programs
- Project experience in API based Architecture and Design. Must have a strong development and design knowledge
- Knowledge or experience of TOGAF or any other architectural framework/tools
- Experience in digital technologies including Data, Digital Engineering and Cloud (GCC)
- Working experience within a consulting or technology product company is highly desired.
- Knowledgeable on Singapore Government common technical services like GCC, GPC, GDC etc - Preferred
- Exposure to Infrastructure architecting / Network design for high availability etc. - Preferred