Fin Ops comprises of 3 teams (AP, Cash Management / GL / Shared services, Credit Control, Investment Ops) which is responsible for handling all aspects of finance from Payable, GL Accounting, premium receivables, and Investment related operations.
The ideal candidate:
- To ensure timeliness of Month-end/Quarter-end/Year-end Closing and report submission
- To ensure timeliness of Non Based Commission LOB & Accrual posting
- To provide coaching and guidance Finance Specialist
- Responsible for review of bank reconciliations and ensure aging less than 6 months
- Ensure all expense schedules (BS) including Fixed Assets are updated on a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for assessment of provisions and accruals relating to management expenses
- To monitor and control spending is within approved budget and provide provision/accrual on monthly basis
- To accommodate Referral Fee Payment Processes
- To ensure timeliness of Credit Card Refund online (GI only)
- To assist in the internal & external audit process and ensure efficient preparation of the necessary information for the audit team.
- To assist in the drafting of up-to-date documentation on finance standard operation processes and ensure they are adhered to.
- Maintain excellent working relationship as a business partner.
- Ensure all queries are answered in a timely manner and all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently.
- Ad-hoc duties to support the business requirements
- Participate in projects and initiatives which require involvement of Payment team
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy or Business with at least 3 to 4 years of experience
- Working experience in similar role in insurance industry will be an advantage
- Committed, meticulous and self-motivated
- Team player
- Excellent working attitude
- Good communication skill and time management
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, and the world’s leading insurance brand for the tenth consecutive year, with 171,000 employees serving 105 million clients in 61 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.