Senior Specialist, Trading
- Executes highly complex and large trade orders in an efficient, timely and cost effective manner. Prices transactions and connects with clients to determine their needs regarding vehicles being utilized and volume of activity.
- Manages a book of business, which includes managing risk, capital requirements, profit and loss, volatility, limits and bids/ask spreads. Works with moderately sized or complex client accounts or products. May guide junior traders on pricing securities and managing capital risks.
- Executes client orders; manages account balances to ensure efficient funding of trading activities. Maintains broad expertise in all product offerings and works with clients to determine appropriate securities to utilize and trade in their portfolios.
- Manages risk associated with trades.
- Identifies problems and provide solutions within established trading strategies and procedures.
- Provides strategic and tactical market advice to sales staff and clients. Provides reports on pricing and trading strategies based on research and data gathered by third party vendors.
- Liaises with internal compliance, credit and risk functions on execution and trading related matters and functions.
- No direct reports; provides guidance to less experienced Traders as needed.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred; experience in trading or brokerage preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
Trading Internal Jobcode:
FX-HR11066 Requisition Number: