Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
QBE's vision is to develop and maintain a globally consistent cyber insurance strategy that will enable it to be a sustainable, profitable, market-leading cyber insurer.
This role will report into the Asia Financial Lines Product Head and will be responsible for working with stakeholders in Asia and across the Group, in implementing and maintaining a globally consistent cyber strategy across QBE Asia. This includes focus on building a consistent approach to cyber risk assessment, pricing, claims, product and service offerings and marketing. Key Responsibilities:
- Articulation of a cyber strategy that is tailored to Asia's needs and risk appetites, including product and service offerings, marketing strategies, relationships with intermediaries and business partners.
- Manage strategic relationships/ partnerships that will help drive QBE's cyber strategy, including cyber vendors.
- Work with QBE's cyber community across all Divisions to deliver our global value proposition to our Asian clients.
- Establish QBE as a recognized and preferred cyber insurer, with the key distribution partners and insureds in our chosen cyber insurance markets.
- Support the development, usage and enhancement of cyber risk assessment framework and cyber pricing and risk quantification tools, spearhead cyber projects and initiatives including UAT and Super User role after Go Live".
- Be the technical Subject Matter Expert for Cyber for Asia.
- Build and maintain strong and effective internal relationships particularly with underwriters, claims, pricing and technology teams.
- Drive the performance of QBE Asia's cyber business by supporting in-Country Financial Lines Teams on technical knowledge and marketing.
- Support training and communication of change to all underwriters and stakeholders who support Cyber across Asia.
- Underwriting Retail (Direct) and Wholesale (Fac RI Inwards) business to meet GWP and Profitability targets and Budget Goals.
- Seek out new intermediary/ cedant/ affinity partnerships and ensure excellent services standards including quality of underwriting and rapid, expert, efficient response.
- Coaching and Training for Underwriters as we build capability and bench strength in Cyber to meet our Cyber aspirations.
- Working with internal and, where appropriate, external partners, and contributing to the global QBE cyber community to share best practices, market trends and opportunities.
- 5+ years professional experience in underwriting/ broking/ cyber advisory/ cyber risk engineering
- Proven established customer/ intermediary relationships
- Working knowledge of insurance and data privacy regulations and industry standards
- Ability to adapt to an environment that is evolving, across cyber strategy and and implementation, business development and raising awareness through educational workshops etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients, brokers, and internal teams
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.