Our client is looking for a Senior Life Underwriter to join the team in Singapore
Reporting to the AVP, Underwriting
- Underwrite new applications for life, accident & health, disability income and long term care proposals.
- Provide underwriting advice & support for financial planners through e-booking, emails and phone calls.
- Provide critical liaison and build strong business relationship between NBU and distribution channels.
- Conduct underwriting training for distribution channels.
- Project management, e.g. reviewing underwriting guidelines, review & streamline work processes to support business operations.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- At least 5 years of new business underwriting experience
- Life insurance knowledge preferred
- Able to work well in a team
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy (R1325165) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1325165