Senior Vice President, Group Retail Transformation Office
Posting Date: 25-Mar-2020
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. Group Retail Transformation Office
The Transformation Office is the enabler to achieve the business goals across the 3 business units of Group Retail - Personal Financial Services, Business Banking and Private Banking.
Group Retail has 13 strategic programs that cover customer touchpoints (digital and omnichannel), core product capabilities (cards, wealth, business banking) in addition to data and productivity programs. Each program has embarked on the new ways of working which is on the journey to develop empowered, cross-functional teams.
The Transformation Office is the central role that maintain the cadence with each program, and brings together the interdependencies across programs. FVP, Transformation Office
- Support the operating rhythm of 13 Programs; Structure and plan focus for meetings
- Accountable for serving as primary contact for status updates and adjustments to the project timeline
- Update and administer the project plans as required using reports from project teams and the outcomes of project, PSC level meetings and workshops. (document weekly Thursday cadence)
- Monitor milestones and payback of projects
- Provide analytical support to Transformation Office in business case preparation and monetization of revenue and cost benefits (eg. Maintain Cardinal cost save sessions)
- Active engagement and assistance in the ad hoc projects and other related business support activities are also expected
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant discipline
- Significant management and leadership experience in large and complex organisations.
- A record of achievement in developing and delivering transformation objectives and plans to high levels of performance, within a budgetary framework.
- A proven, successful track record of managing IT service development, change, redesign or transformation.
- Detailed understanding of the banking sector and products, wider government priorities/legislation in the region and the changing social and economic context of the financial industry.
- Demonstrated success in developing highly effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver collaboration, partnerships and services.
- Experience of having worked effectively at senior level with proven skills in understanding and responding to diverse perspectives.
- High level of financial and commercial acumen
- Able to manage stakeholders
Apply now and make a difference.