Senior Wealth Business IT Analyst and Business Project Manager
- Provide direction and technical leadership on complex, high-impact projects and in all phases of the development and implementation process, ensuring essential procedures are followed
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations and contribute to formulation of standards and strategies for own area and other functional areas
- Resolve issues that have impact beyond own area and apply in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas
- Work as a team to achieve objectives and negotiate with internal and external parties
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members
- This position will also support Consumer and Off-shore business on Technical Management topic and issue that require interfacing with other Citi Technology arms
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- At least 12 years of experience in technology related role
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer science or other relevant computing discipline
- Candidate with wealth management or insurance products knowledge will be preferred.
- Familiar with project management processes and software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to partner and influence across organizational lines
- Proven ability of using complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
Job Family Group:
- Single Point of Contact for any escalation on technology issue
- Engage business product managers and process owners to define go-to digital model and strategy
- Work with Technology Risk and Business CBORC to ensure business and technology risks are addressed
- Managing the execution of digital adoption programs
- Measuring the Return Of Investment of digital adoption initiatives
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting