- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Senior Wintel Administrator
Senior Wintel AdministratorThe Senior Wintel Administrator position provides IT core systems administration for a broad range of complex services, and includes deployment, support and maintenance. This role has a mix of tactical and strategic responsibilities. The position is a critical part of a team that delivers bank wide core run-the-bank (RTB) IT services such as windows, Active Directory Support as well as support for change-the-bank (CTB) projects. The role will entail technical solutions, with a focus on support, change management, project management, incident management, and navigating the daily systems administration duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of the candidate are:
- Administration, Manage the functionality and efficiency of Windows 2008 and 2012 servers
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Timely response to support requests and incidents.
- Supports the resolution of incidents and problems.
- Maintenance of inventory and process documentation.
- Plan and work on projects, either as the lead or as a team member.
- Escalates risks and issues to management
- Acts as Windows platform subject matter experts for Incidents and Problems.
- Interested candidate must possess the ability to work independently
- Technical expertise on Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 server and AD administration, DNS and DHCP administration.
- Experience of managing Windows server tools such SCOM, SCCM, and Sophos Antivirus.
- Experience in administration of Microsoft Exchange, Enterprise Vault and related messaging products.
- Knowledge on VMWARE and Citrix.
- Good working knowledge of ITSM / ITIL v3
- A strong team player who takes ownership of issues and problems for close follow up in the respective areas
- Proficient communication skills (spoken and written) in direct customer facing with users at different levels
- Familiar with IT related regulatory requirements, minimally IBTRM and TMG
- High level of IT literacy - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to implement, support MS clustering for MS SQL clustering and MS SQL AG
- 8 years' experience supporting Windows Servers in a medium to large organization
- Ability to demonstrate a good track record of work performance
- Working experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage
- Microsoft certification is an advantage