Own the client aspects of service management for one or more outsourcing contracts. Lead the day-to-day management of contract operations and performance. Invest on a daily basis in overall growth of the outsourcing contract and its financial performance.
Oversee all work delivered through a centre service delivery operation, including managing the teams, implementing and improving standard processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies, and met operational and financial commitments. Support the sales process, as needed, by participating in the solution design.
The Service Manager’s common responsibilities are
• Oversee and guide all activities of the team.
• Coordinate SLA management and tracking of the teams’ overall performance in accordance to defined SLAs
• Ensure team follows best practices and maintain service level agreements.
• Monitors department issues and client complaints.
• Develop problem management and service improvement plans.
• Ensure customer/business, client, support, technical parties are represented in the definition and evolution of services.
• Maintain customer relationships.
Requires a relevant bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of experience and track record in managing large scale IT maintenance related projects.
Apply to this advertisement to find out more!