Who we are:
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (Crédit Agricole CIB) is the corporate and investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 12th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center (“ISAP” or “Information Systems Asia Pacific”) is the 2nd largest IT setup (after Paris Head Office)” for Crédit Agricole CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 30 markets by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
As a Service Lead, you will mainly focus on ensuring the team adherence to the governance put in place with the client. You will be responsible for the top notch level of service delivered to the client.
You will develop an excellent macro view of CA-CIB information system and own excellent technical skills to help during major incident resolution as well as promote and contribute to Continuous Improvement
Based in Singapore, you will work according to Paris windows of service, under the Service manager of the business line.
The Service Lead is accountable for:
– The team respects the SLA (changes, incidents, requests)
– Appropriate reaction, in line with the severity of an incident or escalation.
– ITS ITIL process is dully followed (change, incident, problem management)
– Enable coordination with other team (AS, Infra, Network, Build….)
– Create PSS post major incident and when improvement topic requires it
– Act as global coordinator during DRP / WIP / main events.
– Review of major releases roadmaps with the team
– Ensure post checks are documented, performed and report is shared
– Enable and encourage Improvement spirit within the team by being a role model on that topics
– Ensure the team has proper time slots to make the ongoing improvement
– Promote automation / Innovation
– Trains Production Engineers on transferred activities for his business line (production of the applications)
– Proactively liaise with third party teams to bring trainings, documents, sharing session with ‘his’ own team.
– Controls that Knowledge database is regularly updated
By delegation from the Service manager, you will:
– Recurrent incident
– Respect of SLA
– Reports / Documentations are built with high quality
Qualifications and Profile
Working Hours and Shift Organization
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Visit us on: http://www.ca-cib.com