About the role
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're making this happen by improving the sustainability and financial wellbeing of our customers - whether they're buying a home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
The Service Management Consultant, Client Services is critical to making this happen and will be responsible for handling of clients' escalations and achieve overall business objective of revenue growth through revenue retention, regular service review, reduced sales time on service, proactive management of service performance and increase clients' usage of self-serve solutions.
This role will be responsible for
- Perform delivery of high quality service to large corporate and FI clients, timely resolution of service quality issues and implementation of preventative measures to protect service levels.
- Provide an integrated and high level of customer service to the internal and external customers through collaboration and engagement
- Ensure all customer correspondence is clear, concise, timely and accurate
- Regular service review for portfolio of clients
- Contribute to continuous process improvement and quality measurement to create efficiencies.
- Study trends of transactions and identify opportunities for process improvement, quality in service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Take accountability towards all risk and compliance procedures and controls.
- Seek to understand the relevance of the team in the broader business
- Ensure all escalations are handled promptly within SLA by the team.
- Develop good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Foster a strong, collaborative culture and positive team dynamics consistent with the Bank's Values.
Singapore Role Type:
Permanent, Full Time What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
• Tertiary qualification is preferred
• Strong client services experience with Trade & Cash products
• Proven experience in client services, preferably in banking and financial institutions. (Corporate banking experience with Cash and/or Trade knowledge would be an added advantage)
• Strong attention to detail and a genuine concern and drive to continually sustain and improve Quality and Standard
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise work and engage with stakeholders
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with challenging targets
• Proficient in English and Mandarin language (this role will service customers who communicates in English and Mandarin)
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
You're not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we'd love to hear from you. So, why join us?
There's something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you're part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
But it's not just our customers who will feel your impact. You'll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you'll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You'll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.careers.anz.com. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 38440 Job Posting End Date
10/06/2023 , 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)