Why join Global Commercial Banking?
At Global Commercial Banking we serve and support businesses from micro start-ups to small and medium-sized enterprises in a spectrum of industries with the core mission to help business succeed not just in locally but also internationally.
Starting and running a business is never easy. That's where we come in.
Our comprehensive and award-winning solutions span across banking services such in Cash Management, Trade Services, Financing and Day to Day Operations to beyond banking solutions that aims to help businesses Buy, Sell, Trade, Run and Grow with the competitive edge to win and flourish in this modern economy.
Fuelled by your entrepreneurial spirit, your tenacity to challenge the norm, you'll stand at the forefront of partnering SMEs, supporting them throughout their business lifecycle. With SMEs making up 99% of businesses that provide jobs to 7 out of 10 employees in Singapore, #WeSeeYou making real impact in developing these vital building blocks of our country's economy. #WeSeeYou bringing bold business ambitions of young start-ups to life. #WeSeeYou being a pillar for business owners to lean on in times of need and a partner to chart their growth today for a stronger tomorrow. Job Description:
The Service Manager will be responsible for servicing and reviewing SME customers in their borrowing (trade and credit facilities) and non-borrowing (current account) products. While handling customers' enquiries or account reviews, you are required to ensure the accounts and transactions are in accordance with the organization's procedures, regulatory and compliance guidelines.
You will need to work independently and take ownership of issues, handle customers' queries professionally and efficiently with the ability to retain huge amount of product and service knowledge. You are expected to be customer centric, be able to identify areas for process improvements, and work closely with internal stakeholders to enhance operational efficiency and customer experience.
The Service Manager reports into the Customer Service Unit within Emerging Business, stationed at the Singapore head office.
On-the-job training will be provided to facilitate understanding of internal banking processes and appropriate customer communications, guided by the unit's Team Leader or experienced Service Manager. Responsibilities:
- Perform account updates and reviews or credit related restructuring on customers' accounts, after identifying changes in their profile and corporate structure through external sources
- Engage customers professionally to obtain relevant information to facilitate the review
- Conduct enhanced screenings and due diligence checks to ensure customer information is accurate and up to date
- Conduct documental checks and handle exception approvals for corporate customers' transactions
- Execute end-to-end loan or trade restructuring upon detection of credit related changes
- Provide servicing support to other customer channels, eg. hotline, branches, operations
- Collaborate with internal partners to carry out workflows to support our customers
- Have basic credit knowledge with minimum 1 year of experience in loan products in banking and/or finance industry
- A confident, effective team player with initiative
- Able to work independently and under pressure with the ability to retain huge amount of product and service knowledge
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, meticulous and a keen eye for details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; bilingual preferred
- Experience in front-line roles will be an added advantage