Service Manager Client Onboarding & Lifecycle Management APAC
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Nov 17
Are you a leader with a strategic mindset? Do you enjoy initiatives that adapt and improve services for the client and business? Do you like to identify where our services can be efficient and cost effective? Do you have a client service orientation and can manage internal and external stakeholders?
As a service manager in the Client Lifecycle Service Line you will be responsible for managing the services applicable to WM APAC Onboarding & Lifecycle Management. Main responsibilities include:
• Managing the services and representing the portfolio of services globally into the Client Lifecycle Service Line
• Determine appropriate SLA's, KPI's and other pertinent metrics to measure the services
• Design the service strategy for Client Lifecycle in the region and manage/ support implementation of strategic initiatives
• Identify solutions to improve and make the services more efficient where appropriate
• Create a roadmap for the CLM services for APAC over the next 3 years factoring in demand for existing and new businesses, regulatory and market forces, risk considerations and client needs, as well as service quality and cost ambitions
• Determine the appropriate footprint locations to optimally run these services
• Own the operating and strategic plan based on total cost of ownership (TCO) for the service and manage performance against the committed prices
• Design the control environment for the service and complete end-to-end risk assessment to ensure controls are designed and operating effectively
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Global Client Lifecycle Service line Wealth Management | Mass Markets & Retail and will be based in Singapore. You will be regionally aligned to the Regional Head of Client Lifecycle Management. This role also gives you the opportunity to build relationships with other UBS areas (Compliance, Legal, IT) and senior UBS business people.
Your experience and skills
Ideal candidates will
• have equivalent Management experience in a similar function
• have ability to analyze information and determine solutions to problems
• have a strategic mindset and form medium and long term solutions
• have strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
• have strong written and verbal communication skills
• are a dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
• work well under pressure and are able to handle deadlines
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.