Perform end-to-end operational processing for both equities and fixed income products primarily in Singapore and Euroclear markets, and participate in any ad hoc projects or system testing.
- Ensure trades are booked in back office system accurately and promptly.
- Ensure trades are settled timely. Liaise with depository, sub-custodians or counterparties to resolve any operational or settlement issues.
- Ensure duly follow-up for all corporate action events, from client notification, events submission to entitlement received.
- Perform reconciliation in trade booking between internal system against depository or counterparties and resolve any discrepancies.
- Perform cash and holding reconciliation between internal record vs external position, investigate and rectify any breaks.
- Ensure customers’ transactions are reflected correctly on clients’ statements.
- Participate in any system enhancement or testing.
- Update Operations Manuals to ensure compliance with internal policy and regulations.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in securities settlement processing.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Knowledge in Singapore Securities markets as Clearing Member or Depository Agent will be an advantage.
- Able to recommend process improvement for better efficiency.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, meet internal and market deadlines.
- Willing to take on additional tasks as assigned by management and open to changes.
- A good team player with positive and can-do attitude.
- Work well under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and MS Word.