Our client is a Swiss company that provides financial technologies and operational services for banking and wealth management clients. Currently, they are expanding their Settlement teams to meet the growing requests for their clients.
- Process and manage risk relating to securities & derivatives settlements, securities transfers, corporate action
- Ensure prompt client services are delivered to clients regarding operational settlement enquiries
- Pro-active in resolving work -related issues with internal business units and external clients
- Participates Operations projects
- Drives and implements process enhancement and improvements
- Degree holder with min 3 years of banking transactions with securities, FX, treasury settlements or corporate action experience.
- Familiar with market infrastructures, regulations and operational risks related to the trade processing and settlement of these products.
- Knowledgeable about SWIFT messages types
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to email@example.com for a discussion.