- Apr 22, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading global bank to support their Operations team for their Private Banking Business. Settlement Analyst (6 Months contract - Highly extendable/ convertible) Job Description
The incumbent will be involved in handling the trade settlements process for the Private Banking business. You will be an effective teammate, actively involved in the daily business by supporting timely and efficient settlement of all security transactions across markets for Private Banking clients' daily trading activities. Key Responsibilities
- Liaise with settlement counterparties to resolve failing trades and other issues.
- Follow up on custodian and client queries .
- Ensure all settlements are pressed by the respective cutoff times.
- Maintain and ensure that all trade documentation are properly filed and archived.
- Ensure that downstream cash and stock breaks are investigated and/or reconciled.
- 1-2 years experience in banking operations would be ideal
- Knowledge in securities settlement will be useful
- Meticulous, good attitude, strong communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612
Registration Name: Dhanushi De Silva