Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a large Shipping company seeking dry bulk shipbrokers to expand their office in Singapore. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Broker handy size and supramax vessels across the Asia Pacific Region
- Develop and maintain a strong client base of ship owners and traders, covering dry bulk products (iron ore, coal, cement, grain, steel etc).
- Be the first point of contact for both parties, staying up to date with market information and Intel and recognising trends and dips in the market through detailed analysis.
- Use aggressive business development strategies to onboard new clients and provide full customer service
- Reports into the Director
- Minimum 3 years shipbroking experience covering the APAC region
- Strong knowledge of the handy side and supramax market (transferable portfolio of clients is advantageous)
- Fluency in English is mandatory, additional languages are a bonus
- Good knowledge of the dry bulk markets, products, suppliers, buyers etc. (iron ore, coal, cement, grain, steel etc)
- Located in Singapore or happy to relocate