The Singapore CDO Project Manager is a newly created position to support the Singapore Chief Data Officer (CDO) and is responsible for project management of the Singapore BCBS 239 Program and other data/regulatory initiatives requiring support from Singapore CDO.
Excellent communication skills are required to communicate, negotiate and influence internally, often at a senior level. The role will report into the Singapore CDO. Key Responsibilities:
- Support planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running the Singapore BCBS 239 program
- Maintain BCBS 239 program plan and associated program progress metrics for successful program delivery
- Support BCBS 239 Steering Forum and Working Group governance, including meeting minutes, actions, risks and issues log and overall change management of program
- Working with the Regional FCDO teams, as well as the Global BCBS 239 team and ensure Singapore BCBS 239 plan adheres to global/regional standards (incl. Global BCBS 239 Framework, CDGP, etc.)
- Coordinate, manage and drive other data/regulatory projects owned by Singapore CDO, including identifying business requirements, establishing priorities, tracking projects to completion and evaluating results.
- 5-8 years of program/project management experience in a complex, financial organization, with particular focus on data quality.
- Good understanding of internal program management policies and standards (incl. CPPMS)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to act independently, work quickly and with careful attention to detail, juggle multiple priorities and thrive in a varied, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, drive consensus, and influence relationships at all levels.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree required
- PMP or other Program/Project Management qualification and/or certificate is preferred
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting