- Manage GTI strategy to ensure balance between organizational strategy and location service requirement.
- Provide Technology Leadership in location to ensure the maintenance and uplift of location maturity in line with agreed practices.
- Continuously maintain and improve operational stability ensuring delivery of service in line with SLA commitments.
- Build a cost conscious culture, controlling and optimizing the proper use of modernized technology infrastructure. Actively identify and progress cost saving opportunities.
Client, Customer and stakeholder:
- Ensure delivery of infrastructure projects by establishing, maintaining and managing key client in line with agreed GTI engagement model.
- Interact between clients and product teams on business required service, ensure follow-up on client requirement until delivery.
- Act as a point of escalation and advocate for client when facing with infrastructure related issues.
- Boost client awareness of GTI services offering, service roadmaps, organizational structure & operational scorecard.
- Collect client feedback/service request regularly.
Risk & Control:
- Oversight and govern GTI location risk profile including internal/external audits/reviews, vulnerabilities, infrastructure lifecycle in align with JPMC policy and regulatory requirement.
- Manage internal/external product/service providers according to JPMC standard and regulatory requirement.
- Support the compliance and control activities of internal/regulator audits while addressing and track all issues and action plans timely.
- Provide overall responsibility for IT service continuity to meet location business continuity requirement.
- Maintain an accurate application inventory for supported entities.
Teamwork and Leadership:
- Consistently communicate and update GT/GTI strategy to employees, key stakeholders/partners for awareness.
- Collaborate with employees on their priorities setting, career development plans, and provide feedback via regular meeting, sessions etc.
- Create and advocate an engaged and learning conscious culture.
- Actively support our DE&I agenda through hiring, coaching/mentoring and participation in key initiatives relating to campus/location/BRG.
- Evaluate, develop and retain talents, maintaining succession plans for critical resources.
- Lead team through demonstration of the Manager Expectations and capabilities.
- If one or more direct reports is also a people manager, be a role model for them, provide support and hold them accountable for these standards.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 8 years experience working in Technology
- IT Product & Infrastructure Knowledge
- Client and 3 rd party management
- Leadership and People Management
- Risk and Control
- Business knowledge
- Understand the firm's product life cycle and development roadmap. Deep knowledge in Infrastructure management, includes incident, change, problem, resiliency.
- Be a good partner of client as single point of contact in GTI service delivery with internal and external product/service provider. Manage client communications, expectations and escalations. Good relationship and partnership with regulators, vendors and other business partners.
- Good strategic thinking and leadership skill,
- Deliver culture of diversity and inclusion.
- In depth knowledge of the risk and control landscape manage. Ensure risk and control compliance to departmental, firm policy, standard, regulatory requirements, vendor management and Inter-affiliate Service (IAS) .
- Be aware of line of businesses and products. Expert knowledge of the business supported systems and applications.