Opportunity: •Great opportunity to join this incredible company and with world class technology teams and infrastructure! •3x Senior Network Security Engineers (Penetration Testing) required to take the lead on implementing network security solutions and practices. •This team will be faced with complex problem-solving and hands-on testing opportunities. So you will need a deep understanding of cloud network engineering, foundational networking technologies, infrastructure automation, operating/designing/deploying network security systems. Role:
- 3x Senior Network Security Engineers (Penetration Testing) required to develop network security infrastructure to support a variety of large scale systems and services
- You will use your expertise of network protocols, core network and system security principles along with your up-to-date understanding of modern attack patterns and methods to drive security into tools used across the company.
- Perform regular Threat Modeling and VAPT through manual and automated methods. Provide in-depth threat analysis with remediation actions.
- Documenting and disseminating network security standards baseline, refine operational procedure and constantly think pro-actively and with innovation
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, and operation of the WAF, DoS protection, Bot protection, Cryptography, firewall service.
- Monitor and evaluate security controls throughout the multi-cloud hybrid environment and implement security enhancements.
- Ability to create, develop, and deploy security solutions, infra as code, docker & Kubernetes, EKS/ECS, CI/CD pipelines. Integrating and automating the cloud security best practices.
- Strong professional experience in any three of the following areas; network security, cloud security, application security & security engineering
- Strong experience working with complex system, network, or service architecture and design reviewing and threat model
- Knowledge of Network Security architecture best practices and experience designing network protection solutions
- Understanding of other networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, LAN switching, BGP and OSPF)
- Experience implementing enterprise WAF solutions
- Experience with multiple programming languages (such as Ruby, Shell, Python, Go) for both tool development and automation
- Ability to perform automation using Terraform/Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Docker/Kubernetes, and any one CI tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Travis CI etc.)
For more information you can email Eric Okumu in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Eric Okumu 534908
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/jAXbs7/snr-cloud-network-security-engineer-pentesting-itcommunications-singapore-central-singapore-15645875 Job Reference: Eric Okumu 534908 EA Registration No.:
R1324736, Eric Okumu Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544