We are working with a leading food and ingredients producer / trader that is looking for a commercial individual in their soft commodities and food ingredients business units.
- Maintain and manage key customer and supplier relationships
- Identify and monitor market and product developments
- Participate in regular discussions regarding business strategy for key areas of the business portfolio
- Assist Senior Traders and participate in weekly Trader meetings
- Help draft purchase and sales contracts (knowledge of INCO terms, payment terms)
- Optimize purchase and sales conditions and clauses
- Liaise with Logistics Coordinator in the business for efficient implementation of sales and purchase contracts
- Visit customers and suppliers often and participate in international trade fairs
- Assess value of financial and commercial risks and act accordingly
- Identify and track market and product developments in the assigned areas and periodically report this to the Management
- Trade soft commodity products and enter in the related financial obligations, in accordance with the management policy
- Team player
- Disciplined process mindset
- A strong customer focused approach
- Proven process orientation
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Affinity with operating a business model based on customer intimacy with a food technology and marketing focus
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial
- Ability to think and work in concepts or projects
- Soft commodities trading or trade execution/support experience preferred of 3- 5 years.
- University education in Business Management, International Trading, Food technology/ agricultural disciplines preferred..