up to 250-275k SGD base Summary
High-frequency prop trading firm with offices worldwide looking for an outstanding C++ Software Developer to join one of their in-house trading teams as they design a low-latency, high throughput trading and research system.
Enjoying high levels of autonomy, in this role you will use clean, efficient code to design and develop various components for the high frequency trading platform, collecting quotes and trades from exchanges around the world. You'll also contribute to the development and optimization of large-scale parallel computation problems, and improve performance by optimizing efficiency of machine learning-based algorithms.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing multiple tasks to completion in a fast-paced environment and have highly analytical problem-solving abilities. Requirements
NB: Please don't apply if you are a fresh graduate. Benefits
- 5+ years of practical experience in C++ and 3 years with Python
- Strong proficiency with data structures, algorithms, and OOP
- Sound experience using other programming languages, e.g. Java
- Solid working knowledge of Linux and SQL
- Self-starter, with a passion for innovation and building systems from scratch
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonuses
- Generous benefits, including medical insurance and gym membership
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Relaxed, dress-down office culture, with breakfast, lunch and snacks provided
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin
+44 (0)20 3137 9579