Who we are:
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (Crédit Agricole CIB) is the corporate and investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 12th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center (“ISAP” or “Information Systems Asia Pacific”) is the 2nd largest IT setup (after Paris Head Office)” for Crédit Agricole CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 30 markets by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
As a DevOps developer, you job scope will comprehend:
- Industrialization: Implement all necessary tools to manage the environments, the continuous integration, the continuous delivery and the processes execution.
- Environments: Manage and administrate environments from assembly to production (rules included), infrastructure implementation, operational usage.
- Operations: Execute the maintenance operations, delivery and environment monitoring.
- L3: Operate as L3 on non-production environments for delivery teams and also on production for support teams.
As a DevOps Expert, you will:
- Participate to the automation of the deployment solution.
- Participate in environment preparation for testing phases.
- Participate in developing tools to simplify day-to-day activities on the program.
- Facilitate coordination between program developers and infrastructure engineers.
- Ensure continuous improvement and maintenance of the CI-CD pipeline.
- Provide investigation help while fostering knowledge and sharing best practices with team members.
- Document processes and ensure their properly followed.
- Ensure high standard delivery to production.
As a talented developer, you will:
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Update software, enhances existing software capabilities, and develops and direct software testing and validation procedures.
- Work with other engineers to integrate hardware and/or software systems
As a confirmed professional, you will showcase autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with rest of project/support team.
Qualifications and Profile
At least a Bachelor’s degree in any of these faculties: Computer Science /Information Technology /Programming & Systems Analysis/ Science (Computer Studies)
- At least 3 years in Software development or DevOps team
- At least 2 years in Java/J2EE development
- At least 2-year experience with Jenkins, GIT (GitLab)
- At least 1-year experience in Ansible
- At least 1-year experience in GitLAb
Good to have
- Experience with DevOps methodology & tools like Jenkins, GIT (GitLab), Ansible, Docker/ Kurbernetes, CICD pipeline, Java dev context for the tooling, Database or Big Data storage systems, Grafana / Prometheus / Alert Manager / ELK / Kibana, Jira etc
- Experience of grid computing
- Basic understanding of finance and investment banking especially Market Risk
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both team mates and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient software development life cycle
- Appetite to follow technology trend and participate to communities
- Passion for sharing expertise and grow team members’ skills
- Interest in learning from team members and mentoring junior team members on the path of high quality deliverables.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Visit us on: http://www.ca-cib.com