Who we are:
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (Crédit Agricole CIB) is the corporate and investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 12th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center (“ISAP” or “Information Systems Asia Pacific”) is the 2nd largest IT setup (after Paris Head Office)” for Crédit Agricole CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 30 markets by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large-scale development projects
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Team & Program overview
The Corporate Functions and Support IT (CSI) team is responsible for the development and maintenance of Risk, Finance and Compliance applications, used by end users worldwide. The Finance IT section of CSI is responsible for applications handling financial accounting for Crédit Agricole CIB worldwide.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the development of both front and backend using modern techniques and frameworks such as .Net and Angular.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Study, evaluate and provide feedback on functional specifications
- Develop, maintain and improve user friendly interfaces
- Deliver interaction designs, templates and prototypes (wireframe/mockups), guided by user experience best practices
- Maintain standardization throughout the UI using best-practices, templates, styles and libraries to provide a consistent user experience
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- Write clean code that is functional, maintainable, and scalable
- Mentor junior team members
- Stay up to date with the latest web technologies and UI design principles
Qualifications and Profile
- 5y+ of full stack expertise required in:
- Web-markup: HTML5 & CSS
- Responsive Web Design and Bootstrap material
- Backend development in Microsoft technologies: .NET, .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4/5, Silverlight/WPF, NHibernate
- OOP Principles and Design Patterns
- Database: Sybase, Oracle or SQL Server
- Testing Frameworks: Protractor, Selenium, Cucumber, Jasmine
- General banking, finance and investment banking understanding and knowledge
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any of these faculties:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Programming & Systems Analysis
- Science (Computer Studies)
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and drive with customer focus
- Strong ability to analyze and summarize
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Visit us on: http://www.ca-cib.com