Are you passionate about building robust and scalable Java platforms? Are you motivated to deliver real business value?
We're looking for someone like that to:
- Analyze business requirements and design / develop robust technical solutions
- Work as part of an agile development team with a global technology team
- hands-on, experienced technical team member who has built and worked on the development of applications with modern technologies and will continue to expand their technical knowledge to deliver value to the business
- Skills /Competencies:
- Essential Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, bring efficiency and performance
- Able to interpret a business requirement and transform it into an executable code
- At least 5 years of Java development experience
- Computer science or equivalent qualification and minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
- Expert in frontend technology ReactJS
- Expert Java developer familiar with multi-threaded applications.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design, event-based message systems, database design and development.
- Experience with Spring Boot, SOAP and REST services.
- Excellent database knowledge with SQL, Hibernate, and Oracle.
- Linux, csh, bash.
- Familiar with development tools like Git, GitLab, Gradle, Jira. Good understanding of agile based execution process and well versed with various build and deploy tools like git, jenkins, team city
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively with a global and diverse team.
- Have a good knowledge of financial markets and their infra structure
- Self-motivated with independent thinking, and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills
EA Licence Number: 17S8727
Registration ID is R1770578